Sunday 22 November 2015

House of Fraser's Beauty Gala Evening 2015

On Wednesday 18th November, I attended House of Fraser's Beauty Gala Evening. It was my first time attending an event such as this, and I was more than pleasantly surprised when I walked through the doors. However, I think I may have to be a little more prepared when I go next year because I didn't really know what to expect when I went, and as a result of this I didn't actually buy anything. So, my plan for next year is to write my Christmas list earlier, and prepare to get my presents. It also didn't help that payday comes after the event too.

Although I felt a little ill-prepared, amongst all the Christmas singing, competitions, and make-up tutorials I managed to have a good time. I even managed to spot a few things that I may end up going back for (after payday). Also, I have since been looking through my little goodie bag that I received, and I am quite excited about a few samples I got because two of them were Benefit goodies - how fab is that?!
I managed to get two samples of the Benefit they're real! mascaras and the Benefit Watt's Up highlighter, and I am more than excited to try them out. I am even thinking I can give one of the mascara samples to someone else for Christmas, it would be great as part of a stocking filler. However, I am really glad I have this sample now because I keep looking at the mascaras whilst I am out shopping, but can never justify spending so much when my current mascara works a treat, but if it really is good, then I can pop it on my Christmas list, right?
Furthermore, I got some great smelling perfume samples in my goodie bag too! This is great because I can pop the small samples in my handbag, but also get others to try them out and see if they like them too. As Christmas is around the corner, I can think about buying these as potential Christmas pressies for people too. So a big winner for me here.

All in all, I had a lovely time at the event, and received some exciting samples to try out. But, I must admit I need to be more prepared for next year, as I felt I was walking around a little lost not knowing what to look at first. I am more than excited to go next year now!

Have you been to House of Fraser's Beauty Gala Evening before, and what did you think or buy?

xo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Leonni's Little Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig