Tuesday 16 June 2015

Mini make up haul

This is only a small make up haul and I got all my products from Boots, because they have actually got some really good offers on at the moment on both the make up and skincare range. I am actually surprised that I only came out with these five products, but I was determined to only get what I went in for (concealer and eyebrow pencil)... and a couple more.

Firstly, the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer is my all time favourite concealer, and believe me I have tried quite a few of the high street concealers since I started using it, and always end up coming back to this one. It says it lasts up to 16 hours and I would agree that it does. Also, I think it is one of the few concealers that actually match my skin tone because I have found many light concealers are not actually that light at all. But this one is nice and creamy, perfect for dry skin and to use on those dark under eye areas.

Next, the Maybelline Brow Satin eyebrow pencil is what I need to restock on. I have it in the shade 'Mahogany Red' and as a redhead I have found it quite difficult to find eyebrow pencils that match my hair colour. But, since finding this one a couple months ago it is my make up must have and I really hope that they never discontinue it because it is basically perfect for me and only costs £5.99. It has a twist up pencil at one end which you use to fill in the brow between the hairs and a brow powder at the other end. I would recommend this to any redhead out there still looking for their perfect eyebrow pencil!

The next product I purchased is Boots' own Tea Tree and Witch Hazel Peel Off Face Mask, which was £1.49 instead of £2.99. I have recently been after skincare products that will help soothe my skin and keep it clear and healthy at the same time. Tea tree oil and witch hazel are both known for their cleansing and calming properties on problem skin. So, I thought I would give this a try and hopefully notice a difference. Have you tried this product?

Lastly, there is a '3 for 2' offer on all Maybelline products at the moment at Boots (and Superdrug too) so I couldn't resist purchasing two more lipsticks from their Color Sensational range. Originally I wanted to try out their Color Drama lip pencils but they seem to have flew off the shelves, but there is always next time! I chose number 342 'Mauve Mania' from their plum range and also number 630 'Velvet Beige' from their nude range. Their lipsticks smell wonderful and I chose both of these because I am recently more interested in more neutral lipstick colours for everyday wear, and I hope these are long lasting (I will get back to you on that). Also, the cases they came in are so cute and stylish, who wouldn't want these to be seen in their handbag?
Maybelline Color Sensational lipstick no. 342 'Mauve Mania'
Maybelline Color Sensational lipstick no. 630 'Velvet Beige'
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Leonni's Little Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig