Thursday 25 August 2016

Outfit Post: The Blush Jacket Edit

Is it quite possible to fall in love with an item of clothing? I think so! Check out the latest edition to my coat wardrobe, the blush jacket, and find out where you can get it.
You might be able to tell already, but I am absolutely loving the '90s trend as of late. Yes, that means, mom jeans, crop tops and choker necklaces. I have all of those ticked in this outfit, and I couldn't feel any more comfortable. I got both of my jeans and crop top from Topshop, as they are always on trend. I love the denim colour of these jeans in particular because I think they have a real 90s look and feel to them. They are super comfortable due to the bagginess of them and look effortlessly cool paired with a crop top.
My latest love is this blush-coloured jacket - I mean just look at it! How could you not fall in love with it? You can instantly add style to any outfit by simply throwing this jacket on. It is lined and super comfortable for the transitional weather. Not to mention that the blush colour is beautiful, and very on-trend at the moment. The best part about this jacket? The price... yep it was only £25 from Primark. You heard me correctly! "What an absolute bargain" I hear you scream (well I did in my head). I know I am going to be getting a lot of wear out of this jacket, and I really can't wait to style it with more outfits. You will definitely see a lot more of this coat with me. It was perfect to just throw on top of my jeans and crop, but will look great over dress, playsuits, jumpsuits etc. the list just goes on!

What do you think about this jacket and are you loving the 90s trend like me? Let me know!

Thanks so much for reading!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. This is killer with your skintone *heart eyes*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Primark coats are amazing this year! I got a camel coloured one and I love it :)

    Becki | www.primeanddine.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh they really are!! I really need to get a camel coloured coat too! xx

      Delete
  3. LOVE this jacket! Can't believe it was only £25!

    Sophie | SophieMLoves

    ReplyDelete

© Leonni's Little Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig