Saturday 30 April 2016

Just a positive note...




Do you ever feel like you just want to get away? Sometimes, I do. Well, it would be a bit pointless of me to be writing this post if I didn’t. I just wanted to reinforce myself that I am doing good even though I may feel the need to just get away sometimes because it's a normal thing in life.

Sometimes I just get a sudden urge to throw everything to one side and I just think in that moment I could go anywhere I wanted for a little adventure. I want to travel to more places, and see more beautiful sights, and I know I won’t get to see anything if I just stay where I am. Now, it doesn’t mean I have to go booking flights to Bora Bora, because there are many amazing wonders that I have yet to see in my own country. Believe it or not, but the UK has some great places to visit too.

Of course, this does not discount the fact that I would love to see so many amazing places across the world. But, at the moment I have to think within my budget. I have a car and some pocket money, so where should I go first? Feel free to suggest any places by the way.

I think the only thing that stops me right now is because I would love to have someone to share my adventures with, whether big or small. Sometimes it is just so much nicer knowing you have someone else with you. But, then again I also think that I don’t need to wait on anyone if I want to go places, sometimes people only hold you back. As you can tell I am very on the fence with my thoughts at the best of times. One minute I can be very much “I am going to rule the world on my own” and the next moment I’ll be thinking “but it would be nice to share it with someone I love too”. It’s an easy trap to fall into.

But, just lately I have been pushing myself out of my comfort zone a little more because no one else is going to, right? Also, I have been to a few places to take landscape photographs in the past couple of months, and I have loved every minute I have spent outside with my camera in my hand. Each time I go out and do this, I feel the need to go back out and do more. The fresh air is also good, and helps me to clear my mind. And I feel like I am finding a new happy place along the way. So I’m writing this to push myself a little further, and I know that I will because I am already smiling as I’m writing this because I’m picturing the places I want to visit in my head.
A photograph I took whilst climbing the Stiperstones in Shropshire
You don’t know how far you’ve come until you look back, and I am finally starting to feel happy about the journey I am on. I feel so much more positive about life, and there are just so many more things I want to do. I was ill this past week, but as I started to feel better my head was filling up with so many ideas, for so many things, my blog being one but just a lot more things in my life too. I just really want to share my positive energy with those around me if I can. Even the smallest things can brighten up someone’s day!
My flowers that brightened my day after being ill for a week
Don’t get me wrong, I still want to drop everything and travel the world, but in this moment I am content with traveling my country. Maybe once I find my travel buddy I will be set to travel the globe instead, but until then I'll be busy with my positive ideas. Just want you all to know, if you ever feel the same as I do then not to worry because we will get there eventually!

What are you feeling positive about lately?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. What a lovely post! I adore the positive message behind this and it's something I definitely needed to hear the moment. I've been feeling a little uninspired with everything recently but tomorrow is a new week and I'm hoping to finally push forward and get back into the swing of things. Travelling the world is definitely something I hope to do in the future which is why I need to push myself now, find success and reward myself with travelling later :)x

    Toni x
    www.clarkecouture.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, and I am really glad that you enjoyed reading this post. I re-read it back myself and it seemed to lift my mood again. I like your sentiment, and I totally agree with rewarding yourself with travelling later, you can most definitely do it! x

      Delete

© Leonni's Little Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig