Saturday 28 January 2017

L'oréal Pure Clay Mask Review

Ever since I saw the Clay Masks I have been dying to test them out and now I've got my hands on one of them!
I purchased the 'Purity Mask' because of my combination skin and knew it would work best for me. All three of the masks (Glow, Purity and Detox) are on offer at Boots at the moment for £5.99, a £2 saving! For the price you get a lot of usage out of the tub, I've used it a handful of times now and it doesn't seem to have taken much out of it. And the glass tub makes the face mask feel a lot more high end too - definitely a beauty product I would display with pride.

The mask itself has a lovely texture, not too thin and runny but also not thick. I spread an even thin layer across my entire face, avoiding my eyes and mouth.. and trying to avoid my hairline. Don't you just hate it when face mask gets stuck in your hair? L'oréal recommends waiting 5-10 minutes for the face mask to dry before washing off, but I try to leave it on for the full 10 minutes as I believe it will have reached 'full purity potential' by then. I wash it off gently with a face cloth because my skin is quite delicate - et voila!
I took a photograph before, during and after to show you the effects. At the moment I think it looks quite minimal, but if you look carefully enough you'll see some redness going down in the centre of my forehead. I think after more uses I'll be looking more 'pure'. However, something you cannot see in these photographs is the way the mask makes me feel afterwards, and that's just so fresh! My skin feels completely matte and my redness feels much calmer on my face. Perfect for an evening or morning pick me up.

I would certainly recommend the 'Purity' face mask, especially if you have combination skin like I do. As long as this keeps making me feel as good as it does, I will keep on using it!

So, have you tried any of L'oréal's Pure Clay masks yet, and what do you think of them?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Leonni's Little Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig