Sunday 12 June 2016

Review: L'Oréal Nude Magique Cushion

Finally, I went back to purchase L'Oréal's Nude Magique Cushion after instantly regretting not getting it when I first tested it out. I am so impressed with this foundation already!
This compact foundation comes with a full-sized mirror in the lid which is exactly what we all look for with compacts, right? It makes application so much better as you can actually see much more of your face. And given it's designed for 'on-the-go' application you would expect to be able to see your face, rather than just being able to see your eye.
As you open the lid you'll find a cute application sponge with a lilac ribbon. The sponge is very smooth, which is what I always look for because some sponges that come with compacts are just rubbish and don't we all know it. This one is of much better quality than those I have used before and smoothly glides the foundation onto your skin.
Lifting up the foundation compartment you will find a sticker that you will need to remove so you can see the foundation soaked sponge. You must remember to push this compartment back down tightly after usage.
From the above picture, I lightly touched the top of the sponge and you can see just how much product you get from this. You can glide the sponge across your skin to build up coverage, or tap with the sponge for a more dewy glow. You're not limited to using the sponge, why not try dabbing the sponge with a kabuki brush and apply this way for an even flawless coverage (this is what I've done to get the looked created in the images below).
So there you have it, the finished look as pictured above. After being testing by the lovely Dawn at my local Boots, I went for the lightest shade '01 - Porcelain' as my natural skin is quite pale because I know I like to build up my foundation on nights out etc. and I think this is better suited for me. My final thoughts on the Nude Magique Cushion after using it is that it is brilliant! I think I may have found my new favourite foundation. It is great for a light dewy coverage, but I can certainly build it up and I can even do it during the day because this easily pops into my handbag. Also, if you have oily/combination skin like me, I would suggest using a mattifying primer underneath and you're good to go!

I would definitely recommend the Nude Magique Cushion to those of you who are still deciding to try it out. Have you tried it yet? Let me know your thoughts too!

Thank you for reading!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. You look beautiful! I love the look of this foundation and I think I should try it in the future. One thing that kind of bothers me is the fact that some people have said that the amount of foundation isn't a lot in the packaging provided. What are your opinions on that? How long have you being using the foundation for??

    https://nikoleannj.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That's one thing I was a little wary of too after reading other people's reviews. I have only been using this foundation for a week, so I'll be updating my post when it does finally run out and what my views are on it. It may also depend on how much foundation you tend to use too! But thank you for reading and for your lovely comment! :) xx

      Delete
  2. I've heard so many good reviews about this foundation and it looks so natural on your skin! It almost looks as if you aren't even wearing any foundation which for me is definitely a plus, who doesn't want their skin to look naturally flawless?! I'll definitely have to look into this when I'm next in Boots :)x

    Toni x
    www.clarkecouture.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Toni! I love that it almost looks like I'm not even wearing any foundation, as I have found that's how I love my skin - looking natural! I would certainly recommend you testing out this foundation and I am sure you'll love it too! :) x

      Delete
  3. I've heard sooo much about this but I've kind of been put off purchasing because I've heard it's not that great for oily skin?! But if you've got oily skin and you like it then I might have to give it a go, because I'm so intrigued to know what all the hype is about! xx

    http://www.lilyolivia.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Leonni's Little Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig