Sunday 20 March 2016

Review Nyx Lip Lingerie

Last week, the Nyx Lip Lingerie lipstick was released at Boots so I was more than excited when I received an email telling me I could now purchase them. The Lip Lingerie lipsticks are supposed to be the perfect nudes that will suit everyone, how amazing does that sound? However, the hardest part for me was choosing which shades I wanted. I decided to go with Embellishment and Bedtime Flirt after watching a few reviews of them on YouTube. Here's how I found them.
The top swatch is Embellishment and the bottom one is Bedtime Flirt. These liquid lipsticks go straight on the lips nice and thick, and dry within a few seconds. They are certainly not drying whilst on the lips, and at first I find them to be a little sticky when you put your lips together. However, when you touch them with your fingers nothing comes off which is great. I have worn both shades a few times to see what I really think of them.

My biggest problem is that I can never get them off when I want to (not a bad thing). I have drank two cups of tea and brushed my teeth after applying them today, and the colour is still on my lips. This is extremely great for all day wear or for a night out. Of course, with a good make up remover you can get them off your lips at the end of the day. Or just eat a large lasagne like I did the once...

So, the top pictures are me wearing Embellishment, and the bottom are Bedtime Flirt. At first, my favourite was Embellishment because it gave me more of a darker vampy look. But, after wearing Bedtime Flirt a few times I have become to really like it because it's a nice bold nude that I can wear everyday. I describe it more as terracotta-looking when it's on my lips in real life. I love them both, and will probably be wearing them quite a lot from now on. I would certainly recommend, and I really want to try some new shades from the range.

Have you tried any of the Nyx Lip Lingerie lipsticks? Let me know what you think of these shades!

Thanks for reading!
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. Both lovely shades and from a brand I've not tried yet! Tania xx taniamichele.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you must try them Tania, it's the first product I've tried from Nyx and I am so in love! Could be dangerous though... haha! Thanks for reading lovely xx

      Delete
  2. These are both gorgeous and suit you very well! Definitely think Bedtime Flirt would be my choice out of the two! With how well they stay on I think I definitely need to give these a try!

    Jasmine ♡ http://kkochsongi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jasmine! There are plenty more shades to try, and I would certainly recommend them given how long they've been lasting on my lips!! Would love to see if you tried them out :) xx

      Delete
  3. Both of those shades are the ones I'm after, especially Bedtime Flirt! I love them so much, and they look great on you! The local store was sold out, so I got Satin Ribbon which in my opinion looks awful on me, unfortunately. Oh well.

    Amanda | bullet-ing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bedtime Flirt is such a lovely nude shade! And thank you so much, that's very kind of you :) Really hope you get your hands on some more shades, I'm still deciding what shade to go for next! It's hard to decide online as no one stocks Nyx in-store near me though boo! xx

      Delete
  4. these look so good on you and i'm so happy that they have more pinky nudes rather than browns!
    vicki x
    neverlandandvicki.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vicki :) me too, I much prefer pinky nudes as well, I'm not sure if I could pull off dark browns either! Thank you so much, and I would certainly recommend giving them a try! xx

      Delete
  5. These look gorgeous, I especially love the bottom shade, it's such a lovely nude! Your hair is the most beautiful thing *sigh* you look just like a Pre Raphaelite painting :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (doing follow for follow on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a lovely pinky nude colour! And thank you so much, what a lovely compliment :) xx

      Delete
  6. I haven't tried these. I need to though. I'm massive fan of the NYX Suede lipsticks. I love both the shades you picked xx

    www.lpagebeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, and I hope you get your hands on some of these lipsticks soon!! xx

      Delete
  7. I'm dying to try these out!! I love the butter glosses and soft matte lip creams so I just need to get my hands on these. I love the look of Embellishment on you its a really nice shade!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Can't wait for you to try them! I need to get my hands on some of the soft matte lip creams too, they look amazing!

      Delete
  8. Ah I love these shades! They look lovely on you! Dying to get my hands on some, I think this calls for an online Boots order! xx

    Rachel | www.rachelxblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And yes I most definitely agree with you, it does call for an online order! Just wish there was a store that stocked Nyx near me! xx

      Delete
  9. I've actually still never hopped onto the liquid lipstick bandwagon but the NYX lip lingerie range looks stunning, bedtime flirt looks especially lovely on you! The lasting power sounds super impressive so I definitely might invest in a couple of shades for nights out.. My lipsticks are always staining the rims of my glasses when drinking haha! x

    Toni x
    www.clarkecouture.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bedtime flirt has quickly become one of my favourite everyday lipsticks - it's such a lovely nude shade! I always seem to put Embellishment on and I cannot take it off for a while lol these would work for you if they always rub off when drinking! x

      Delete

© Leonni's Little Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig