Friday 18 March 2016

Outfit Post: Missguided stylin'

I got some great things from Missguided, and I was so excited by everything that I thought I would do an outfit post to show you all what I got. Some of the things I actually have no idea where I am going to wear them yet, but it will give me a great excuse to go places, right? Hopefully, when the weather picks up a bit I'll be able to wear these out. So, check out my new outfits and let me know what you think of them.
First, this beautiful petite Wrap Front Jersey Maxi Dress (£15). It feels so elegant on, yet it would be perfect to wear very casually when the weather is a lot warmer. The material is quite thick so no need to worry about any see-through moments. The thigh split goes right to the top with the wrap over style, and I think it would look great like somewhere on the beach. Unfortunately, I can't find this on their website anymore to give you a link, sorry!
Next, is one of my favourite outfits. I paired the Petite Faux Leather Dusky Pink Skirt (£22) with the black Ribbed High Neck Crop Top (£6) to create this cute outfit. This is definitely an outfit you can turn from a casual drinks with friends into going out on the town. I wore my new Missguided heels with this outfit which you'll see further on. I am so excited to wear this outfit!
Now, I wasn't too sure about this playsuit when I first ordered it because some bardot styles tend to rise back up towards my shoulders and they are so annoying to keep pulling down. But, I am happy to say that with this Stripe Bardot Playsuit (£22), I don't actually have that problem as the neckline stays where it is supposed to! Also, I can roll the sleeves up or pull the sleeves down if it gets too cold, which is more than useful for this weather at the moment.
This Burgundy Racer Bodycon Dress (£8) was another purchase that I wasn't too sure of, but since it was quite cheap I just though "why not?". I'm actually impressed with because I usually wear these sort of dresses during spring and summer. The jersey material is quite thin which is to be expected, so I'll have to be having a good body day to wear this I think. And, I just needed to get that back shot in somewhere!
I ordered this Wide V Neck T-Shirt Dress (£15) simply because I liked the way it looked on the model on the website. So, when it came I held it up and said "oh no I've bought a bin bag" (don't judge me). But, when I actually put it on I thought yeah I can work with this, and I have become to really like it. If am having a less body confident day I can just throw this on and it hides everything, and looks great with my new heels too!
Lastly, here are my favourite new heels that I am sure I am going to be wearing pretty much every time I go out now. These Lace Up Heeled Boots (£35) have the perfect-sized heel that won't kill your feet on a night out, and I have plenty of room to move my feet so my toes don't get squashed. A definite winner here!

So, there you go, what did you think of my new outfits from Missguided? Let me know which one is your favourite!

Thanks for reading!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. The skirt and top is my favourite combo on you, it suits you so much!
    Charlotte // www.charlottespicks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, it is my fave outfit too!! x

      Delete
  2. I LOVE misguided. You look gorgeous in the burgundy dress, defs my fave! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!!! Thank you so much Jessica! :) xx

      Delete
  3. I've never bought from this brand before, but awesome clothes and you look darn amazing!!! Tania xx taniamichele.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeek thank you so much Tania, that's so lovely of you :) They are a great brand, and the clothes are certainly of good quality, especially at some of the prices you pay (cheap cheap)! xx

      Delete

© Leonni's Little Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig